Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: OT: Reviews on Teen Trends? And general rambling about space issues.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member likewow's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the Teen Trends dolls have been mentioned on here once or twice before, and I'd like opinions from anyone who has one. My Wal-Mart has them clearanced for $25 and I'm considering getting Gabby and/or Kianna. I'm sure that, especially at that price they're worth the cost, but I'm wondering...er...are they worth the space they take up? I have very limited space to display dolls right now, so whenever I buy a new doll I ask myself if it's worth it not in terms of money but whether or not it's worth it to have another doll taking up space that could be used by another AG doll. I know that's a rather awkward way of putting it, but I'm sure plenty of you know what I'm talking about. Magic Attic dolls are worth the space to me. Are TT comparable to Magic Attic? I'm afraid maybe I just want one because they're cheap right now, but then I'm also afraid I'll regret not getting one or more if the line is discontinued and they're no longer available OR if they go back up to full price eventually. I can't win. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] . Any opinions on these girls would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Deondra, and I really like the doll. I bought her to be a big sister to Skylar. I cannot believe that Mattel makes both dolls. The TT dolls are much better made than HHS. Their bodies are not all floppy like HHS. The only drawback is the hair, but I'm an amateur restorationist, and I ain't afraid to shave that***** off and put a new wig on her. They can wear HHS clothes and shoes.

    skyondra

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lotpp did you get them on sale??
    Are they on clearance somewhere???
    I haven't seen them.
    Smoredrama I love your dolls!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by cassieandnicolesmom:
    Smoredrama I love your dolls!!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks!!

    I found Courtney at Walmart today. They are on clearance and marked $21, but I got her for $13. The outfits are $7. I just wanted the outfits. I am getting rid of the dolls. I'm keeping Deondra though. She's my fave.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh, I will have to check out my Walmart better.
    I was there earlier buying a Bday gift for a party. I walked down the clearance aisles, I didn't notice any Teen Trends, but I didn't really look good either.
    They may be sold out though.

  6. #6
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I did get Gabby at Walyworld, but Kianna came from Toys R Us. I got Courteny today from another Wal Mart location. I need Deondra, then I've got them all, for roughly the same price as 2 when they first cam out. They're actually very cute!
    Hope you can find one!

  7. #7
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Last night I got Gabby and Kianna, plus 4 outfits. Their cute dolls, but they are such a pain in the arse to change their clothes! I am going to get the other 2 girls. Each will have one outfit, becuase I am not going to be bothered to have to battel their feet again. Their legs are a little unstable. They come with stands. I like them really well. I just have to find a space to put them. Right now all my MACs are shoved over to make room. And their like, "What the ---? What are THEY doing up here."

    It's been a few days since this post, did you get any??

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •